Monday, September 22, 2008

Updates (Also new Cairo post below)

Ihave had a few emails asking me how my foot is feeling so I figured I'd answer.

It hurts. I am getting around and I'm not worried about it getting worse but I still have to climb Mt. Sinai later this week which is going to be tough if it doesn't get any better. I'm on a boat all day today so I'll be off of it and am hoping that will help. I've pretty much been limping around most of Egypt.

On a happier note, yesterday was a big day for me. For the first, and probably last, time in my life, I had to trim my moustache. I feel like such a big boy. Granted, it's taken over two months to have enough to trim but, nonetheless, I am proud.

Egypt has been great. I have two posts ready to go but need to find a place to upload pictures.

I hope that you're still enjoying the blog. I really appreciate all of the comments and emails. Sorry it has taken so long to post entries but my net access has not been great since I left SE Asia. I found a good place in Cairo, though, so at the very least, I should be able to get things up to date by Thursday when I am back there.

PS. From all accounts, the party at my house in KC went great. I'll have to have another when I get back so I can actually be there. I'm home in less than three weeks.

Take care,
David

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great - it adds a note of humor and piquancy to my otherwise boring day. I've emailed the link to a few family members who are enjoying reading, even tho they have no idea who you are :)
Keena

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.