Sunday, July 13, 2008

Itinerary Update

So after much deliberation, I think that my itinerary should resemble the following:

July 17th Tokyo
July 20th Singapore
July 27th Malaysia
August 10 Thailand
August 20th Cambodia
August 27th Vietnam
September 9th Nepal
September 16th Egypt
September 29 Jordan
October 5 Isreal
October 10 Turkey

When I get to Turkey, I am going to see how my finances look, if I have any leads on job, how the malaria is doing, etc and decide if I want to add another country or two. If anyone would like to make a trip, please let me know. Some of those dates are set in stone but most are very flexible. I'll try to keep this updated as often as possible. I am at T minus 4 days until I leave and am almost ready to go. I have all my supplies, gear, etc and am up to date with all of my vaccinations so after I take care of some things around the house, I'm outta here! I'll try to update this twice a week at a minimum. Also, if I know that I'm going to be out of touch for more than a few days, I'll post it so people don't think I'm rotting in a Cambodian jail. So until I get back, please take care of yourselves and I look forward to sharing all of my adventures with you.
David

No comments: